Neutral contemporary style in an outdoor set that will make your patio a showcase. This Sofa looks like it was sculpted for the great outdoors with beveled end panels that frame a modern geometric pattern. And although it looks like an indoor upholstery set, this group is built for the outdoors with rust resistant aluminum frames, solution- dyed acrylics and fast-drying foam cushions.
- Set includes Patio Sofa and 2 Patio Arm Chairs. Each items also sold separately.
- Arm decor of hand brushed woodgrain finish contracted with the sparkle frame coating creates a unique look;
- Aluminum frame is light weight and sturdy, easy to move around, and more durable than steel items which are heavy and more likely to rust than aluminum
- Special tube profile used in arms and legs creates a clean and stylish look
- 7.25-inch seat cushion is thicker than most regular sofas in the market for additional comfort
- 3.0 density foam makes for more comfortable and durable seating with resistance to form and comfort loss common in the 2.0-2.5 density foam found in many outdoor seats
- Fade resistant fabric has 2000 hours UV treated, solution-dyed acrylic fabric
- Teslin seat deck creates softer seating experience compared with aluminum slat seat deck.
- Set includes the Delilah Patio Sofa and 2 Delilah Arm Chairs. Each item also sold separately.
|Dalilah Patio Sofa
|82 x 35 x 29
|Dalilah Patio Arm Chair
|35 x 31 x 29
|Dalilah Patio Cocktail Table
|47 x 24 x 17
|Dalilah Patio Square End Table
|21.3 x 21.3 x 20.5
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.